websvn & blogs move

Alexander Bokovoy ab at samba.org
Sun Feb 12 10:48:22 GMT 2006

Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> Hi Jerry,
>
> On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 12:23:15PM -0600, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote
> about 'websvn & blogs move':
>
>> I've finished moving the websvn (renamed to
>> http://viewcvs.samba.org) server as well as
>> http://{people,projects}.samba.org to new server provided by
>> jumpdomain.com hosting service.  Bugzilla is next and finally we'll
>> finish up getting the wiki launched.  If you notice any problems
>> with any of these sites, please mail <webmaster at samba dot org>.
>>
>> * bugzilla.samba.org * people.samba.org
>
> Any chance we can run the 'planet' thingy on people.samba.org? I
> think I showed it to you some time ago. It's useful for aggregating
> those blogs that are not on Samba.org such as Tim, Alexander and mine
> (probably also Jeremy's, but I doubt his has a proper RSS feed...
> :-P).
Mine is in Russian mostly, so it makes little sense to aggregate for
common use. But I'm thinking about setting up a separate English channel
sometime later this year to blog on embedded samba 4 effort I'm starting
to do with my little Lacie box.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Samba Team                      http://www.samba.org/