svn commit: samba r13378 - branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/rpcclient trunk/source/rpcclient

Tue Feb 7 23:26:39 GMT 2006

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 06:20:43PM -0500, simo wrote:
> In that case you may wont to get back form Attic the code I made to read
> the conf from ldap. It can be already used the way you say as it works
> like include files.

If I do that, I will probably rewrite it quite a bit.

Looking at the schema you set general config options. I'd
like to be much stricter and use the sambaShare object class
with the three mandatory attributes that are present in the
usershare code right now.

Volker