Check OS/2 port into Samba SVN?

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Tue Feb 7 21:42:08 GMT 2006

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> If Netlabs wants any of this integrated into the main tree,
> they'll have to feed it in small doses.  I'm not going to
> dig through it for the gems.  Looks like they've touched
> everything:
>
> $ diff -urNb --exclude=.svn --exclude=CVS \
> 	samba-3-0-9/source samba-os2/source | wc -l
> 56851

Thanks for taking the time to look, Jerry. I can't say that I am surprised. Since they did the port that way once, I doubt they will make the effort to "merge their work" in with the main project
source tree next time around. Ah well, at least OS/2 was only treated that way... you guys keep up the great work on OS/3... ah hem, GNU Linux that is! ;-)

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems