A packet or streams layer for GENSEC/SASL?

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 7 15:34:44 GMT 2006

Jeremy Allison wrote:
>>  I suspect this would lead to a path where the write
>>cache code falls out of use and can be deprecated, and
>

> Nope, because as soon as Samba uses a different read/write
> size than the client requested then you've re-invented the
> (working) write cache code.

	I was suspecting you might end up with
	just one cache module, being used for
	multiple purposes. And in the long run,
	the existing cache code could use
	some simplification.

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest