Building an embedded Samba4

Henrik Zagerholm henke at mac.se
Thu Feb 2 23:11:13 GMT 2006

Hello,

I really find this project interesting an are currently involved in
something similar but not as advanced yet.
I would find it really helpful with a project focused on embedded
samba and I'm looking forward to the release party :)

I would also be nice if there were a small GPL explanation regarding
embeddeing samba code in someones products.

cheers,
henrik