Check OS/2 port into Samba SVN?

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Thu Feb 2 11:19:18 GMT 2006

Michael Lueck wrote:

> Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
>
>> Does anyoneknow what the cvs module name is?  All I can find
>> is the CVSROOT--
>> :pserver:guest at www.netlabs.org:/netlabs.cvs/samba
>>
>> There's no mention of the module name that see at
>> http://samba.netlabs.org/?show=cvs
>

> Now having looked... "I feel your pain". Off to check into that... (eyes
> rolling, head shaking...)

Word is that to check out the default "stuff" from NetLabs CVS for any given project is to simply specify "." aka dot. I have tried that to great extent with my command line CVS client on Windows...
nadda. I will continue to "bang on the door", but thought I would pass along the "said to work" details. If you try, please let me know what your results are.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems