Samba and AIX SRC support

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Wed Feb 1 14:15:23 GMT 2006

   Note that this is similar to the Solaris service management facility
(smf), which does the error detection and dependency handling
for everything that used to live in rcN.d directories.
   You might want to look at the AIX, Solaris and rcN.d systems
and decide if there is a common subset or superset...

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest