(no subject)

David Miller dmiller at judcom.nsw.gov.au
Wed Feb 1 03:24:43 GMT 2006

I was looking at lending a hand with this also.
its amazingly easy to work with, and has real potential

far from an official roadmap, but what are people's plans with this ?
choice of data encoding, xml or  JSON ?
rendering of the interface, xslt, some DHTML toolkit, etc ?
does anything else need to be added to EJS...such as expat library for
xml processing, etc

from Derycks SVN it looks like he is going to be using xml/xslt and ajax
in a way that some of the google apps do.
If nobody has any good reasons for wanting otherwise, I guess that will
be the way of doing things.

I've been hacking around with it, making a LDB viewer, I guess i'll have
a look into doing that with derycks branch instead of the main one

David