svn commit: samba r20399 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/swat/apps/swat/source/class/swat: main module module/documentation module/ldbbrowse module/statistics

derrell at samba.org derrell at samba.org
Fri Dec 29 12:33:52 GMT 2006

Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> writes:

> On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 04:15 +0000, derrell at samba.org wrote:
>> Author: derrell
>> Date: 2006-12-29 04:15:45 +0000 (Fri, 29 Dec 2006)
>> New Revision: 20399
>>
>> WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=20399
>>
>> Log:
>> More SWAT updates

> Can you give me an indication of when I can work with you on this?  I'm
> really keen to have this in a Samba4 TP4.

We have Wensley's adoption this morning. (Hooray!)  I'm not sure what, if any,
time availability I'll have this afternoon, but if I get some time, I'll write
up instructions on using what's there now.  Otherwise, I may have a bit of
time over the weekend, and if none of that works out, it'll be next week
before I'm back to my normal schedule.

Derrell