svn commit: samba r20217 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/nsswitch: .

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Sun Dec 17 17:01:45 GMT 2006

Solaris where int == 64bit, and even old Solarii where long was 64 bits:

/usr/include/sys/types.h:typedef        ushort_t o_uid_t;               /* old U ID type         */
/usr/include/sys/types.h:typedef        o_uid_t o_gid_t;                /* old G ID type         */
/usr/include/sys/types.h:typedef        int     uid_t;                  /* UID type             */
/usr/include/sys/types.h:typedef        long    uid_t;                  /* (historical version) */
/usr/include/sys/types.h:typedef        uid_t   gid_t;                  /* GID type          */

--dave

Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 16, 2006 at 01:51:11PM -0500, simo wrote:
>
>>As long as we make sure they are 32bit values when they flow over the
>>winbindd pipe I am ok with this kind of fixes.
>>
>>What platform does 16 bit UIDs still btw?
>

> None that I know of. But what about 64 bit ones?
>
> Volker

(416) 223-5943