Samba 4 SWAT Subprojects?

Brad Henry j0j0 at riod.ca
Sat Dec 16 16:17:57 GMT 2006

Hello,

I've put together another draft of the admin console I've been playing
with, patched against SAMBA_4_0 r20212.

I fixed some bugs and renamed some variables, and I also refactored the
way that plug-in applications interface with the rest of the program.
The main program now passes a blank canvas to a plug-in app when it is
instantiated, and this canvas is attached to the application specific
sub-pane.

The selected plug-in application's display() routine is called to remove
the widgets that currently populate the canvas, and then repopulate it
with its own.

If anyone has any thoughts or comments about this patch or SWAT
subprojects, I would be happy to hear them.

Thanks,
Brad