Samba T-shirts

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Mon Dec 11 03:48:42 GMT 2006

:)

I handed the Team shirts over to someone else for distribution quite a while
ago.  These are the for-sale shirts (they don't say "Team" on them).

I've been selling Samba T-shirts for several years.  Over the past year or
so the orders have dropped and we've pretty much figured that the market is
tapped out.  We've got about 50 left, as of today.

  http://www.ubiqx.org/sambashirts/

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org