SMB signing and 2ROT13

Dave Daugherty dave.daugherty at centrify.com
Fri Dec 8 20:34:25 GMT 2006

This was a couple of years back, but it seemed pretty consistent at the
time with Win 2000 service pack 2.  I don't recall ever seeing the same
behavior with a Win 2000 client.  Here is a network trace of (I believe)
smbmount failing back then, when I first noticed the failure, in case
it's any help or comfort.

Dave Daugherty