LDB_SCOPE_ONELEVEL without full traversal?

Wed Dec 6 09:32:21 GMT 2006

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 10:18:25AM +0100, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> But the problem is that it would take a view weeks or months to
> implement, because we need to make sure that it will be fast as the
> current ldb_tdb for the indexed searches.

As an intermediate solution for my direct problem, I think
Simo's idea of a parentDN is quite smart. I can certainly
code that above ldb, but this would subvert the idea of ldb
a bit. Coding it inside ldb might become an upgrade issue.

What do you think?

Volker