svn commit: samba r20011 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/libnet: .

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at samba.org
Sat Dec 2 17:21:33 GMT 2006

Metze,

Could we implement it as part of libnet_SetRole function ?
This way functionality of various roles would be put into respective
role_*.c files - role_become_dc.c in this case. With libnet_SetRole
we could provide high level of support for complicated tasks like
promoting a server do DC, becoming domain member, etc.

On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 03:35:27PM +0000, metze at samba.org wrote:
> Author: metze
> Date: 2006-12-02 15:35:27 +0000 (Sat, 02 Dec 2006)
> New Revision: 20011
>
> WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=20011
>
> Log:
> define libnet_BecomeDC_state struct and add some dummy functions

cheers,
--
Rafal Szczesniak
Samba Team member  http://www.samba.org