infiniband: ?

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Fri Dec 1 21:34:45 GMT 2006

Jelmer,

 > bzr rspush is basically a shortcut for rsync that specifies the local
 > and remote branches. The only advantages it has over 'rsync' is that it
 > checks that there are no remote commits that are going to be deleted by
 > running rsync and that you have to do less typing :-)

Have you successfully used it with a :: rsync destination?

I had a quick look at how it works, and I can't see it doing anything
that should be rsh/ssh specific, but it also doesn't work, even for a
empty transfer (where the trees are already in sync). There must be
something in there I've missed :-)

Cheers, Tridge