svn commit: samba r17860 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/dsdb/samdb/ldb_modules: .

simo idra at samba.org
Mon Aug 28 02:25:35 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 11:53 +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-08-27 at 23:39 +0000, idra at samba.org wrote:
> > Author: idra
> > Date: 2006-08-27 23:39:09 +0000 (Sun, 27 Aug 2006)
> > New Revision: 17860
> >
> > WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=17860
> >
> > Log:
> >
> > Let's commit the work down up to now on the new schema module.
>
> This is an impressive piece of work.
>
> > At the moment it is able to validate an object has no conflicting
> > objectlasses that it meets the criteria to be inserted as child of
> > the parent and also sorts and create the objectclass hierarchy so
> > that the objectclass .c module can be obsoleted.
>
> How do you sort it?  If you look at my code in the ad2oLschema tool, I
> need to read a sorted objectClass list.  We could read the schema in the
> same way, and then quicksort based on the index in that list.

Well if you look at schema_add_build_objectclass_list() you will see
that I combine, objectclass discovery with ordering.
Objectclasses are order by childhood, and the structural hive is the
first after top, all other classes come later.

I don't think any other sorting is really necessary, but I am sure I can
adapt that function to account for any need.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce
Samba Team GPL Compliance Officer