Adding client system with Samba Domain

nagarajan nagarajan at iwavesystems.com
Tue Aug 22 12:15:10 GMT 2006

  Hello,

           I have Migrated my domain logon server using the support of Samba technical list.
  My Samba server is running fine.My samba server also act as Domain logon server.
  The only problem is I can't add a new windows client in my domain.
  I doing that manually adding the system name under the

  "/etc/passwd" file

  Like
  " hostname$:!!:878:100::/dev/null:/bin/false"

  after this I am able to add the system with my domain.

  Can you please help me to solve this issue.

  Thanks And Regards
  Nagarajan P
  Member System Administrator
  iWaveSystems Technologies

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the
intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential
information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems
Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining,
using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you
for your co-operation.