svn commit: samba r17435 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0_23/source: lib smbd

simo idra at samba.org
Wed Aug 16 18:40:45 GMT 2006

By the way,
this is what you find in /etc/nsswitch.conf

--------
# At present there isn't a 'files' backend for netgroup;  the system will
#   figure it out pretty quickly, and won't use netgroups at all.
netgroup:   files
--------

If someone has access to older solaris boxes we may check it is safe on
older boxes too.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce