svn commit: samba r17513 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/dsdb/samdb: .

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Aug 13 10:10:21 GMT 2006

On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 07:32 +0000, idra at samba.org wrote:
> Author: idra
> Date: 2006-08-13 07:32:05 +0000 (Sun, 13 Aug 2006)
> New Revision: 17513
>
> WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=17513
>
> Log:
>
> ldb_set_errstring is an ldb private string, samdb uses DEBUG() statements

The reason I did this is that the provision scripts return the ldb error
string to the caller (including web users), where DEBUG messages don't
always get.

Also, this function is used by ldb modules (rightly or wrongly), and
this made it much easier to always ensure the error string was set to a
specific value.