multi-indexed tdb

Sun Aug 13 09:02:00 GMT 2006

On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 09:35:47AM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> > This simply untrue, as I said we are not yet bothering with non-Linux
> > platforms, but the Samba4 code always build in the platforms we use.
> > And usually it doe not break because you are required to run make test
> > before committing.
>
> From my point of view putting in portability as an
> afterthought only is a mistake. What I have seen in Samba3

Sorry, my comments have been way too harsh. I'm very
grateful for all the work that the people have put in the
build farm and it is very unfair of me to now that Samba3
puts effort into that to point out that at this snapshot is
in a worse state that Samba4 is. There will certainly be
times again where this is reversed.

Sorry for all this noise.

Volker