svn commit: samba r17353 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0: examples examples/gpfs source source/modules source/smbd

Peter Somogyi psomogyi at gamax.hu
Mon Aug 7 08:10:18 GMT 2006

Hi Jeremy,

I've responded every questions regarding the NFS4 ACLs patch which arised
here.
(In the mid of last week I've sent also an invitation mail to nfsv4 at itef.org,
too.)

It seems to me that nobody else wants to have more discussion about it. (I
assume everyone in samba-technical are satisfied with the patch and agrees
with my answers because I haven't got more response...;-)

BTW. this is just a simple translation layer (except the chown logic which was
requested to be made, and partially copied & reused this logic from posix
acls), there are still a lot of TODOs, but we have to start somewhere.

What prevents from checking it in?

Peter