svn commit: samba r17353 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0: examples examples/gpfs source source/modules source/smbd

Wed Aug 2 09:53:27 GMT 2006

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 01:12:55PM +0400, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> I'm looking forward for more info from Peter. The code was reviewed by
> Volker.

Hmmmmm. I did comment on earlier versions of this patch and
tried to describe a control flow that to me would look sane.
This control flow is not really there in the patch you
presented. There's an asymmetry in the API between
smb_get_nt_acl_nfs4 and smb_set_nt_acl_nfs4.
smb_get_nt_acl_nfs4 does a pure translation whereas
smb_set_nt_acl_nfs4 actually sets the values into the file
system via a callback. Is that really necessary? Can't we
have a really pure translation layer?

Volker