Samba problem

Friend ajiwww at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 07:52:59 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am working in samba 3 in hpux11.11 platform.Here v r having more than 50
samba shares in a 4TB size SAN.One of those share s having 400 GB size(share
name is mabudata).The total no of write list permissions to groups to that
share is more than 110 now.Now the recently added users r having some
problems with that share like someone cant read,someine cant write.When i
check the smb.conf file, its showing some miscellanious letters in the place
of the recently added goups place.I replace with an old smb.conf file and
added the new goups there,but after sometime the file again gets
corrupted.Is there any limitations in maximum no of groups per share,if
there how can i increase it?I m sending u my smb.conf file as an attchment,
i have marked the particular share with red colour and that corrupted part
as bold(page no 8).Pls check it and reply to me soon