questions about VMS bugzilla entries

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Sat Apr 29 19:35:39 GMT 2006

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> John,
>
> There's a lot of VMS specific bug entries.
> https://bugzilla.samba.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=Samba+3.0&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&op_sys=OpenVMS&emailtype1=exact&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

Are you aware that the certificate expired today?

> What is the plan for these?  Are you still using bugzilla ?
> Or do you have another bug tracking system in place.

HP is using an internal bug tracking database for the releases that they
will be supporting, and there are internal to HP discussions about
setting up something to receive reports from Bugzilla.samba.org to feed
into it.

I need to discuss this more with my HP management before I can give you
a better answer.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only