CVS tag for lates samba 3.0 series

Dhruva Krishnamurthy dhruvakm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 10:36:41 GMT 2006

Hello,
 I would like to see if there are any major changes in the latest
sources in CVS repository in 3.0 series with respect to
samba-3.0.23pre. We are planning to merge some of the code changes we
have made to port it on OpenVMS. We had started merging with 3.0.22
and I found significant changes between 3.0.22 .vs. samba-3.0.23pre.
Hence, I would like to know if there are big changes in latest 3.0 CVS
 wrt samba-3.0.23pre1.
 What CVS tag should I use to access the latest HEAD in 3.0 series?

-dhruva

--
dhruva (dk)
Views expressed in this email are my personal views unless explicitly mentioned.