svn commit: samba r15105 - in trunk/source: . include nsswitch smbd tdb utils

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Tue Apr 18 10:34:47 GMT 2006

Volker,

 > The changes I made are the unsigned char -> char change, and
 > I had to indent all internal function definitions so that
 > mkproto does not pick them up.

maybe we should use a tdb_data_t type in both trees to minimise the
problems with char -> unsigned char?

For the mkproto indent stuff, just add the necessary indents into the
Samba4 tree. They shouldn't do any harm.

 > But if you are really keen, I can create the subdirs.

I think that would be worthwhile if you don't mind. Hopefully we'll be
able to have the two trees very close (or even identical) for tdb.

Cheers, Tridge