samba server not accessibe.

davegu1 davegu1 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:54:44 GMT 2006

Hello everyone, hope you all had a great Easter holliday and a great weekend
as well. Got an issue with my samba server. Have checked the smb.conf and it
seems fine, ran smbparm and tested the parameters also returned good
results.
But when I have a windows client attempting to connect to the server we get
the following error.

domain
\\sambaserver is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this
network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if
you have access permissions.

The security database on the server does not have a computer account for
this workstation trust relationship.

OK