browsing large windows network environments

Naidu Bollineni naidu at kazeon.com
Sun Apr 16 16:39:00 GMT 2006

Actually with net rpc share, net command is issuing LSA calls before
trying the SRVSVC calls. ntap server is failing, and net command fails
saying "could not obtain sid for domain <domain> error:
NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED". If I try the same against windows server, it
is able to handle both.
So, I wonder are LSA calls needed in this case?

Naidu Bollineni
Senior Member Technical Staff
Kazeon Systems
naidu at kazeon.com