getting more specific info out of wbinfo

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Mon Apr 3 22:37:03 GMT 2006

Hi folks,

I've been tooling around with some ntlm_auth stuff here and it's
working nicely. I'd now like to grab a bit of the sort of info wbinfo
has access to, but without using the libnss layer as I don't want
these accounts to be visible as unix accounts on my system; I just
want to e.g. retrieve the real name for a given userid. Is there any
interest in adding this functionality to wbinfo? I can hack up a
patch, but I'd rather not unless someone actually thinks it's
worthwhile.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"I can't do this all on my own / I'm no superman." - Lazlo Bane