Samba 2.2.12 cannot transfer files bigger than 2GB ???

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Mon Sep 26 19:17:18 GMT 2005

Good question, I am going to let someone else on the list answer that
one seeing as I am not 100% that it will work.  Also for your
information I have never had any problems moving files bigger than 2 gb
from one linux machine to another using samba, only from a linux to
windows machine (not vice versa, samba will accept files larger than 2gb
from a linux machine over a samba connection).

hope that saves you some time testing it yourself.

--
Jason Gerfen

"My girlfriend threated to
 leave me if I went boarding...