Service Control update

Marcin Krzysztof Porwit mporwit at centeris.com
Wed Sep 14 19:21:54 GMT 2005

I can tell you from the hacks that we've had to implement when dealing
with the scripts in init.d that there are no standard return codes,
especially when you're dealing with services that haven't been started
before. SuSE probably adheres most closely to the LSB, but don't expect
the same level of consistency from other distros.

--
Marcin Krzysztof Porwit
mporwit at centeris.com

#include <stddisclaimer.h>