Samba Ldap sync

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Thu Sep 8 12:48:34 GMT 2005

  If you've got a service contract report the failure
of ldap password sync as a bug against the Sun LDAP.
Bug reports and RFEs are healthy things (;-))

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest