[svk-dev] svk not up to prime time yet? [was Re: Samba-SVK-HOWTO ....]

Michael Brouwer michael at tlaloc.net
Wed Sep 7 15:37:08 GMT 2005

You need to add the --depot DEPOTNAME switch to patch.  See the
svkbook at

http://svkbook.elixus.org/nightly/en/svk.ref.svk.c.patch.html

and

http://svkbook.elixus.org/nightly/en/svk.ref.html

For details (though it's still somewhat incomplete).

Basically if your patch if for a depot other than // you need to tell
svk which depot to use.

Michael