lcov for Samba4, relitative names

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Tue Sep 6 06:19:16 GMT 2005

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 15:00:12 +1000
James Peach <jpeach at samba.org> wrote:

> You might also like to try ggcov, <http://ggcov.sourceforge.net/>. I
> don't know whether it also has this problem (I'd be surprised). I'm sure
> Greg will be happy to fix ggcov if it doesn't like the Samba build :)

Pardon the OT question but does anyone know how to create a call sequence
graph of functions? For example say you have a call sequence like:

  --> main
       |--> my_init
       <--|
       |--> print_string
          |--> print_char
       |-----|
       |--> exit

Then the analysis program might produce something like:

  main
    my_init
    print_string
      print_char
    exit

I want plain text though so I can convert to SVG so even better would be
something like:

  main
  my_init
  ret
  print_string
  print_char
  ret
  ret
  exit

I was looking at gprof but nothing jumped up and bit me.

Mike