Build Farm patches

Steve Williams steve at celineandsteve.com
Sun Sep 4 03:36:29 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have just joined an OpenBSD 3.7 (i386) system to the build farm.

Things being what they are, there are configure and subsequent compile
problems.

Is the Samba team interested in proposed patches to get things
compiling?  I am an experienced C programmer & have a basic knowledge of
Samba (simple file/print sharing) since the 1.9.x series.

If the "team" is interested in proposed patches, what is the best way to
distribute them, and how to distinguish them from "operational" patches?

Cheers,
Steve