move adt_tree.c (virtual registry tree) to new talloc()

Sat Sep 3 16:41:54 GMT 2005

On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 11:33:16AM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> Yeah.  And then maybe we can rename 'struct adt_tree'
> to 'class adt_tree' and start using g++ :-)

The difference between you and jra really starts to blur... No wonder people
can't tell :-)

> But right now I'm shooting for stealing the 10,000
> commit from tpot :-)

Hey, I've been trying to find real and not dummy commits today. But please go
ahead, I think I'm gonna watch a movie tonight :-)

Volker