svn commit: samba r9946 - branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/smbd trunk/source/smbd

Wong Onn Chee ocwong at usa.net
Sat Sep 3 15:39:16 GMT 2005

Can we restrict changing of ownership to a 3rd party to just the admin
user, instead of anyone with SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege?
The current function in 3.0.20 which allows changing of ownership to
yourself only should be preserved.

Re: svn commit: samba r9946 - branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/smbd
trunk/source/smbd