move adt_tree.c (virtual registry tree) to new talloc()

Sat Sep 3 07:07:03 GMT 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 04:47:52PM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> Here's a small patch to move the ADT which forms the base for
> our virtual registry tree to a talloc based structure.  Simple
> patch but review welcome.

The only comment I have is one of taste: When I touch things like this, I try
to get rid of the typedefs for structs. I don't see much of a difference in
typing 'struct sorted_tree' instead of 'SORTED_TREE', only that I like the
former more.

Volker