Uninitialized variable warnings in Samba4

Fri Oct 28 21:25:26 GMT 2005

Hi!

Right now there's 21 uninitialized variable warnings in Samba4 if you compile
with -O1. I think I fixed some few, so don't kill me if that number isn't 100%
correct. Some of them are a bit obscure, for example
ldap_server/ldap_simple_ldb.c:555 has newdn potentially uninitialized. It comes
from a goto in a macro.

I know that -O1 make gdb a bit awkward to use, but I would *really* like to ask
you to at least from time to time run with -O1.

Thanks,

Volker