Sidebar to Apple OS X SMB issues across VPN

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 25 01:47:49 GMT 2005

Ok, this is WAY better than an awk script.  Anyone done
TPS, latency and response time for capacity planning?
That's one of my areas of interest

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest