Sidebar to Apple OS X SMB issues across VPN

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 25 01:25:02 GMT 2005

  Er, my copy doesn't seem to have that. Where do I look?

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest