ntlmv2 authentication for servide side

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 24 14:31:38 GMT 2005

  I'd suggest it be named something like "minimum lm level"
and add one for maximum level, like we did with
min and max protocol.

  This handles both the security problems (preventing
use of old insecure and buggy), and the introduced-bug
problem (preventing use of new, insecure and buggy (;-)).

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest