Sidebar to Apple OS X SMB issues across VPN

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 24 14:18:18 GMT 2005

  GPL is fine, it's a nawk script (:-))

  I'm code-reviewing it today, anyone a nawk/gawk
person to review it on Linux, etc?

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest