Apple OS X SMB issues across VPN

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 21 12:14:30 GMT 2005

  I can help with the packet analysis, if you can CC me on it.
I've been doing a lot of transaction performance work with
network traces lately, for a new book.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest