Debug binaries...

Brian Moran bmoran at centeris.com
Tue Oct 18 21:22:55 GMT 2005

Having the 'reference' version would be useful to us... we sometimes
find stuff that we're not sure is self-inflicted (in our builds), and
then we have go back and repro in the 'released' version.  We don't
always have the last released version available, which can slow down the
repro by hours.

Storage is not that expensive, seems like the utility might outweigh the
expense/disadvantage.