Bug #2532 - Documentation for smbclient -TcF and -Tcn commands

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 18 15:45:38 GMT 2005

According to my notes:
-TcF is create tar file, skipping SCCS  and  RCS directories
-Tcn is create tar file on a non-tape device which has fast seeks.
This may be wrong, if the gnu tar differs.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest