Trustdom bug in 3.0.20a

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Sat Oct 15 09:56:43 GMT 2005

Volker Lendecke wrote:
>>	We installed an extra server to do test on and create an rpm package
>>	of Samba 3.0.20a, and this server will not accept connections from the
>>Citrix system anymore.  While testing something else, I upgraded the
>>samba on the original server from 3.0.14a to 30.20a and lost all
>>connections from the Citrix server.  Spend some time trying to fix the
>>trust, and almost lost hope and downgrade back to 3.0.14a, without any
>>work the trust start working again.
> Could you try to start winbind on that machine? And send a complete debug level 10 log? (maybe compress before and send directly).
	Just pop into the office to check the compile of 3.0.20b, and it does
the same thing ... Will send the logs first thing on Monday monring.

Thanks
Mailed
Lee

P.S. I don't have to run winbind on the 3.0.14a samba to get AD to
access my samba with different password for users, that is what I'm
expect from the trust.