"print command" minor issue

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 14 18:49:52 GMT 2005

Do we log the fact that this happened? I suspect it should
be at a petty high log level, as it amounts to a
"Sorry Dave, but I can't do that" (;-))

--dave

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest