Strange oplock behaviour

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 11 17:12:06 GMT 2005

  Can one of the doc team add this as an FAQ? It would be
cool if Google and the Samba search for this symptom
would return "an insane issue with VC++"

--dave (:-)) c-b

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest